Ọmọde Mẹta, named after the Yoruba word for three children, is our traditional publishing and self-publishing imprint, which will publish Children’s Books and Young Adult fiction.
For traditional publishing consideration under this imprint, Ọmọde Mẹta uses the same submission process for the Regium imprint.
SUBMISSION - PROCESS & FORMAT
Manuscripts must be typed using Times New Roman with a 12 point font size, 1.5 spacing.
- We do accept handwritten nor hard copy manuscript submissions.
- Please make sure that manuscripts do not have the printing functionality disabled.
- If watermarks are included, please ensure that the text behind the watermark is legible. Most importantly, files MUST be sent in PDF or Microsoft Word formats (we will not accept files saved in WordPad or sent via links to a website).
- Please do not paste or type your submission in the body of the email.
- The first three chapters or the first fifty pages with a thorough synopsis should please be submitted.
- The subject of your email should be the title of your manuscript.
- The body of your email should please be polite. ” E.g. Dear Editor, My name is Suleiman Olayinka Ebere, and I have written a 200,000-word novel titled My Eyes Deceive me. Please find the first three chapters and the synopsis attached.”
Please note that there is usually no need to state how well-written and marketable your story is. The synopsis should do this for you.
Under our Regium imprint, we will consider submissions from the following genres:
- General and literary fiction
- Collection of Short Stories
- Creative non-fiction
- Historical fiction
- Children’s books
- Young Adult fiction
Regium Submission Process –
Our Regium imprint will open its submission window annually from the 1 st of April to the 30th of June.
- We will please ignore Manuscripts sent outside the submission window.
- The reply process for submissions received is usually ONE month after the window has
Process & Format
We are a publishing company based in Lagos, Nigeria. We comprise teams of diverse professionals banded together for one purpose—producing great books, your books! This synergy informs our company motto—Your words. . .in Trust!!!