Regium, named for Royalty, is our traditional publishing imprint that seeks to publish five books each year—strictly fiction.
Fiction for us is defined as literary fiction, exceptional popular fiction and short story collections that demonstrate exceeding craft and innovation. The Regium imprint, being a traditional publisher, is very competitive and offers advances on royalties to first-time authors. The publisher bears all production and marketing responsibilities..
Submission Process –
Under our Regium imprint, we will consider submissions from the following genres:
- General fiction
- Literary fiction
- Collection of Short Stories
- Creative non-fiction
- Historical fiction
The submission window, will open annually from the 1st of April to the 30th of June.
- We will please ignore Manuscripts sent outside the submission window for Traditional publishing consideration.
- The reply process for submissions received is usually ONE month after the window has closed.
Submission Format –
- Manuscripts must be typed using Times New Roman with a 12 point font size, 1.5 spacing.
- We do accept handwritten nor hard copy manuscript submissions.
- Please make sure that manuscripts do not have the printing functionality disabled.
- If watermarks are included, please ensure that the text behind the watermark is legible. Most importantly, files MUST be sent in PDF or Microsoft Word formats (we will not accept files saved in WordPad or sent via links to a website).
- Please do not paste or type your submission in the body of the email.
- The first three chapters or the first fifty pages with a thorough synopsis should please be submitted.
- The subject of your email should be the title of your manuscript.
- The body of your email should please be polite. ” E.g. Dear Editor, My name is Suleiman Olayinka Ebere, and I have written a 200,000-word novel titled My Eyes Deceive me. Please find the first three chapters and the synopsis attached.”
Emails should be sent to email@example.com